Tuesday, November 4, 2008

All about me!!

I am: PREGNANT!!
I want: to make a difference in the lives of everyone
I have: 2 naughty dogs and a bratty bunny that only cause chaos and I love it
I dislike: Bills
I miss: living at home and having no bills.
I fear: losing someone I love
I feel: excited, sick, nausea's, chubby, tired and anxious.
I hear: my little peanut saying “I love my mommy”
I smell: everything right now!!
I crave: Café Rio
I search: . . .I’ve got nothing for this one!!
I wonder: what my future will bring
I regret: selling my civic I had when I was 18. It was paid off!
I love: waking up in the morning to a little smiling face one inch away. Yes mom I know that is not a good habit!
I care: for all living things
I always: try to smile no matter what
I worry: about everything, starving children, neglected animals, dying babies . . .like I said everything!
I am not: very patient at all.
I remember: the first time I held Ryn and looked into her eyes
I believe: that anything can be accomplished
I dance: around the house every night with Cam and Ryn
I sing: nursery rhymes in the car with Ryn and then to myself the rest of the day at work
I don't always: get my way and it pisses me off!
I lose: it by about 10:00 at night!
I wish: I was famous
I listen: to Rob Thomas, Nickel Back and Daughtry way too much
I don't understand: child abuse
I can usually: accomplish anything I start and that I put my mind too.
I need: to have my few moments of alone time!
I forget: how much I love being pregnant. Even the sickest of days I love
I am happy: to be blessed with another healthy baby

11 comments:

Jen said...

What do you mean? You are very patient, just like I am :) You are not chubby either!!! Oh yea, sorry, but I am going to steal your picture of the kids from Halloween and put it on my blog. Thanks!!!

Rob Dog said...

Yeah!! Congratulations on the baby!! How far along? YEAH!!

Rob Dog said...

Oh by the way I would LOVE to see you chubby!!! Maybe you should post a picture because I am sure even pregnant it is not possible!! :)

The Montys said...

I'm so excited for our new baby :) And hopefully you'll be chubbier than me in Mexico! Ha Ha!!

Kirby Chandler Monty said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!! i'm so excited about the new baby :) it's gonna be a little boy!

Heath said...

That is a cool TAG. I've never seen it before. Congrats mommie. I can tell that you love Ryn so much. You're a great mom even though you say you need to work on your patience. Having kids really tests us on that one.

Heidi said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys.

Sara and Nick said...

We are so excited for you and Cam! I can't wait to hold him or her!

Jess said...

Yeah for a new Baby Monty! My mom told me a while ago, but last time I was on your blog, you hadn't written about it so I thought I better not "put it on blast" as Dan would say.

Anyway, congratulations!
[I hope we get another curly mop! :)]

"two little ladies" said...

how ya feelin little mama?

Heather said...

Ryn is so big! OMG I haven't seen her for like 3 months and she became a teenager! Congrats again. I am just getting my blog up and running, but I am going to add you to it!