Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Flu Shot!

Ryn was super funny when she got her shot yesterday. On the way to the Dr. Office she was bouncing around and singing all about her flu shot, so I knew that she didn't really know what a shot was, so I told her that mommy will hold her hand because it is going to pinch a little, but it will be ok. She just looked at me like whatever. I sat her on the bed and said ok hold mommy's hand and lets sing the ABC's. We got to "e" and then came the shot. She jumped so high and stopped singing so fast. Then her eyes watered and said "oh mommy she pinched me". She cried for not even 2 seconds and then decided she was fine. Megan our girl that gives the shots asked her if she could have a huge before we left. Ryn kinda looked at me for a second and then turned to her and said "ok, but please don't pinch me this time!!" Oh it was so cute. Then I told her how brave she was and that mommy was going to have to get a flu shot in the next couple of days. She looked at me dead serious and said, "don't worry mom I will hold your hand, because it is going to pinch really really bad"! How cute is that :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

She is so amazing how she talks and the things that come out of her mouth. Are you sure she is only 2?

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

I love her!! She is so darn cute!!!