Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Lucky # 7

7 Things I Can Do
1- I can make people laugh . . .I am pretty dang funny :)
2- I can also make people cry . . .that isn't my best quality at all!
3- I can kick the crap out of most since I have my Black Belt!
4- I can organize like you can't believe.
5- I can give you a haircut if I absolutely have too.
6- I can out eat most . . .except my sister that is. She is also way skinner, what the hell!
7- I can be very honest a little to honest!

7 Things I Can't Do
1- I can't cook at all
2- Can't really dance. I sure try, but lets be honest!
3- I can't go 1 day with out smelling Ryns stinky toes
4- I can't go more then 3 hours with out food. I can, you just don't want to witness it.
5- Did I mention my lack of cooking skills
6- I can't wake up before 8:00
7- I can't watch half of a movie. I have to watch the whole thing

7 Things I Say Too Often
1- sh#!*# and I'm not working on it!
2- "Are you kidding me"
3- "Yo"
4- "I seriously want to kill that person"
5- "Dumb ass"
6- "That sucks"
7- and, "I am being nice"

7 Celebrity Admiration's
1. Cameron Gigandet (he is seriously hot)
2- Chris Daughtry . . .I am his girlfriend
3- Kevin James (he is my all time favorite)
4- Chad Kroeger
5- Kendra from Girls Next Door. (she has the best butt ever)
6- Rob Thomas
7- Ty for Extreme Home Makeover. Super annoying, but the guy means well!

7 Favorite Foods
1- Cafe Rio
2- Jamba Juice
3- Tomatoes
4- Arctic Circle fries
5- Sloppy Joes
6- Big Hunks
7- GodFathers Pizza

7 People I Tag
1- Taylor
2- Kirby
3- Rob Dog
4- Heather
5- Whitney
6- Tiff
7 -Jill

3 comments:

The Montys said...

I love your #7 things you say too often! So funny and true!!

Heath said...

When you say Heather, do you mean me? (I ask cause I have 4 Heather's I blog with) I loved this post. You are very honest and it shows in all your answers. This is very refreshing as I am getting so sick of people only showing the rosy side of themselves in their blogs. They are so boring!!! I smell my kids toes too!

Jen said...

ok, seriously, you are the fumniest person I have ever met in my life. That was great.