Monday, July 21, 2008

Draper Days!





Bama and Mommy had a booth down at Draper days, so daddy took me me say hi. While I was there mommy and daddy took me on a pony ride, not just once but 5 times! Then I made daddy scream when I touched the snakes. I also got to meet a desert turtle that was bigger then me. My most favorite event was when I was brave enough to go on the "animal train "! I loved it. Mommy held my hand and ran beside me the whole way. Before the day was over I had time to shake my bum to live misc!

7 comments:

Heath said...

I love the picture of you when Ryn is touching the snake. Priceless! I can feel the revolt. Fun. We saw the fireworks from our back deck, did you stay for them?

"two little ladies" said...

seriously cole! you are one brave mama! At what point will i realize these are the things (draper days) i must do for my child? Hopefully soon before she misses out on everything because her mother is O.C.D!

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

Nicole I freaken love her!!! We need to get Holden and her together!!!

Jen said...

So cute. I am sorry you and mom had to tough it out in that awful heat. Sorry I am such a whimp. Cute pictures. I love your face in the picture with the snake. Come over, and I will show you how to add the links to other blogs.

The Montys said...

I am laughing so hard right now! The snake picture is the best! I love her monkey back pack. Cory said we couldn't get one for Holdyn but now that Ryn has one, maybe he'll cave! Love that sweet little girl!

Jess said...

Super cute blog Nicole! We're private so send me an email (jess.chapp@gmail.com) and I will send you an invite to ours. :) Love the 5 horse rides. Cam is a sucker!

Sara and Nick said...

Nicole I love your face in the snake picture! Gross!