Friday, July 18, 2008

YEAH for Ryn!!


So I have to tell you. . . . Ryn is potty trained! Going pee pee in the potty was no big deal for her. As long as I would do the potty dance afterwards! She got a big kick out of that. Now poopy on the other hand was not so easy. We would constantly ask her though out the day if she was ready to poopy on the potty. She would scream "I don't have to" as she was running away to hide! Finally we told her that when she was ready to be a big girl we would take her to target and let her pick out a NEW bike! A few days later she tapped me on my leg and said "I need to poopy". I plopped her on the potty and away she went. We were both jumping and dancing for joy. Before I could even pull her pants up she was ready to go get her bike! That night mommy and daddy took her to get her NEW bike! As we were walking and she was riding to the check stand she was insisting that everyone look at her new "Poopy Bike"! It was one of our funnest target adventures yet!

5 comments:

The Montys said...

I love it! With you as her mom, I'm sure we'll hear many more poopy stories!

Jen said...

I love her new "poopy bike." Tell her Aunt Jen is very proud of her.

Heath said...

So glad I ran into you today. Now I can check in on your cute little family and get caught up on pee pee and poo poo adventures and acheivements! That's awesome! I'll add you to my link list so I can drop in and say hi every once in awhile. Ryn is adorable! So sweet.

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

I need a POOPY BIKE!! Well not me Holden!! So cute!!!

Kirby Chandler Monty said...

yeah for bynnie:) i have to see this poppy bike i bet she just loves it. Now we'll teach her how to do a backflip and pampa will buy her a pony :) love you guys