Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tibble Fork Lake






On Sunday Nama and Papa took us rafting on Tibble Fork Lake. Madi, Zach and Ryn loved chasing the ducks around on the lake. I thought Ryn was going to launch herself off the raft to swim with the ducks. She kept asking me where the ducks raft was . . . seriously how do you explain that to a 2 year old! Anyways, after rafting we went and found a shaded picnic area and let the kids throw rocks into in the stream. It was a great way to spend a relaxing Sunday. Thanks Nama and Papa!

7 comments:

Jen said...

It was fun. The kids were cute. They love that stuff. I am glad you didn't put my picture up. That just tells me I looked like crap!!

Heidi said...

Fun! We need to get together soon. Ryn is so cute!

Jess said...

That looks very cool! I love that picture of the three of you.

Sara and Nick said...

Oh I love it up there! We should plan a camping trip soon! I love the picture of the cute Monty family!

Kirby Chandler Monty said...

This looks like it was so much fun!!!!

Heath said...

So fun. I love little day trips like that. I've never been to Tibble Fork before but it looks beautiful.

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

Ryn is so cute!! You guys are always doing fun things I love it!!