Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Thank you

So Taylor inspired me to read http://adailyscoop.blogspot.com/ this blog. It is about a women who lost her 14 month old baby in June. It is tragic and amazing. Her words and thoughts are beautiful. She has touched so many lives. She has asked us all to write down the little things your child does and your favorite things they do. After reading her story I have learned to love , admire and appreciate every moment with Kamryn. Her smile takes my breath away and her laughter brings me back to life again. Here are what we call Ryn moments . . .unforgettable:

Her piercing blue eyes and magical smile
How she looks up at me and says, "I love my mommy"
Her perfect golden ringlets
How throws her head back when she laughs . . .and throws a fit!
When she yells "faster" on the 4wheeler with daddy
How she "needs" everything, not wants
Her love for animals
How she holds your face when she give mooches
How concerned she gets when she hears another child crying. She tells me to fix it
How she covers her face with a blanket and tells me that I left Ryn at the splash park
How she pawned her new Princess Bed off on her daddy
When I am sad and she tells me "I hold you"
How she rubs her daddy's back and monas for him
When she tells strangers that she is shy
How she tells me that every kid is her friend
How she lays in our bed and makes us giggle for hours
Her stinky little toes and how she giggles when I smell them
When she holds my face and tells me to "look in her eyes"
How her face lights up when she see's her cousins
How she claps when I go potty
Her excited expression when she hears her daddy's truck

4 comments:

Jess said...

Claps when you go potty, huh?! I love it. What a sweet little girl you have! I love her ringlets too :)

The Montys said...

Were you totally crying when you wrote this? I was when I wrote mine! We are so lucky to have perfect, gorgeous, healthy little kidlets.

Heath said...

That is the sweetest tribute to Ryn. I hope you have a journal to write all that down in too. You'll be suprised at how much goes out the memory window because we seem to only remember them as they are right now. She sounds like such an adorable little girl.

Jen said...

so cute! I could hear and picture Kamryn doing everyone of those things!